And there’s plenty of green grass, so bring your lawn chairs, bistro tables, and pods to stay as distant as you want to be.
With copious quantities of social distancing, sanitizer, good judgment, and neighborly kindness we had a mighty nice hang last weekend.
Friday 3:00-8:00pm (food served until 7:00)
Sunday 1:00-6:00pm (food served until 5:00)
Music with The Blue Heron Boys Saturday from 4:00 – 6:00pm
This week’s menu:
- Bacon Beer Braised Cheese Burger / crispy potato
- Lobster ‘n’ Crab Mac + Cheese
- Elk Creek Chicken Cantina Burrito
- Zennsvalley Vegan Buddha Bowl
ancient grains / brown rice / chickpeas / Valley Veggies + Herbs / Avocado-Rhubarb Dressing
- BBQ Drummies
- Strawberry n Caramel Creme Bread Pudding
Rotating taps of our great craft beer!!
We can’t wait to see everyone at Elk Creekside!
aka the Millheim Fire Co. fair grounds, 105 North Street.